The importance of capturing and analyzing customer data has become apparent and smart SaaS companies are getting savvy about creating defined processes and tools to easily track all touchpoints (Phone calls, Meetings, QBRs) to tracking usage data to predict churn risks.
Don't miss this discussion panel where the most data-driven SaaS executives share how they leverage data and technology to deliver customer value and predict customer health at scale.
- What does it mean to have a data-driven Customer Success practice?
- How do you use data to understand the value your customers are gaining from your SaaS app?
- Which is a better signal of health: customer’s usage vs. own track record or vs. benchmark of other customers?
- What kinds of data (other than usage) are must-haves for CustomerSuccess?
- What are examples of Customer Success actions or initiatives that data analysis made possible at your organization?